Saturday, April 10, 2010

If I Was A Wrestler What Would My Name Be

My experience with Windows Vista logo

Hi all, good again like I did with Grand Theft Auto 4 I'll dedicate an entire entry to write my experiences this time ...



Well sure you know what I'll say this operating system XD.

But I will be honest and deifrerencias of others I will not say that WV is a crap about anything, I tell each of its pros and cons to reach a conclucion of the Microsoft operating system.

a month ago I get my new computer and windows vista and linux came Canaima, Canaima and let me remove view which was a mistake which I regret today.

Windows Vista is a highly criticized by everyone but I wanted to be the exception, everyone that wanted demostrales despite its inconveniences have windows vista was a great operating system with sp2 and more. Anyway

say that I was a little victim of ....



Well not as much as in the picture but sometimes I think a little on what should be an OS and if I think I am a victim like the picture XDDDD.

That view I can say exactly? then keep reading this post and sabaran for windows vista ...

sucks. (Opps!! I said XD)

1: - Performance: 9 / 10

Well sure you are already amazed at the note I gave you? but so as performance, my Windows Vista Ultimate never gave me problems in that regard but considering that my PC has a note of 3.5 according to "user experience" I guess I just was lucky because in other fields, windows vista remains small.

2 - Stability 6 / 10

Windows Vista gave me too many problems, first of all my windows update does not download updates properly, and worst of all, you never gave me error which in fact few have given me support and even this could not solve anything. Then comes the crash, we all know that the XP operating system was the size in terms of stability (I was user of it) but my eyesight was suffering constant cualgues pointless and also from time to time I came out the box of "windows explorer stopped working, we are trying to solve the problem" stopped working ccleaner gta san andreas .... leave ....." in order whenever a program is hung and did not react the same windows vista was the problem, which is funny because I never gave solutions and when he entered the center of errors was always at least one program was not fully compatible with my view so a solution was recommended I see my face but like always never gave me a real solution and I always said I should update the program (and having it updated) in short everything a mess, but the moral here is: "Windows Vista has its own attendant problems and see that in just two weeks we will have full of problems that you can never solve ... so hold on to crash XD "



3 - Special Features 7 / 10: Let that XP does not have Aero and Flip 3D in windows vista but inova only thing is all the graphic effects, which to me gave me a little while depues problems.

What else can be said in this field? for Windows Vista is the son of XP with the difference that it made to clean up the toilet.

4: - Security 5 / 10: We arrived at pelultimo point and the worst of all, security.
Windows Virus
say Vista has not really pontente Defesa to Cobate against the malwares, spywares and different network threats, first of all to microsoft so he had the terrible idea to renew your anti-spyware that I can not remember what it was called and put it by default in Windows Vista for our team to be kept protected.

However this is not so, Windows Defender is annoying has few options and does not protect us all, also if you go to the Security Center will see that Windows Defender is REQUIRED to keep our team supposedly protected but we who deceive us?

This operating system is also very vulnerable and not even the likes of antivirus avast virus can completely protect view say XD.

Putna To end this I can say? mmmm and I remembered something ...

MDCDUQPLUQSEPJLV Windows Vista is THAT? User Control shit that the only thing they serve is to screw us Life ... this speaks in the next step.

5: - The small details 6 / 10: User Account Control UAC is this system? The User Account Control (UAC for its acronym in English) is a technology and security infrastructure that Microsoft introduced with Windows Vista. It aims to improve Windows security by preventing malicious applications unauthorized changes to your computer. This technology was a total failure due to constant unnecessary alerts in simple everyday actions and because of this Windows 7 is enabled modification.

UAC is simply a system that ALL VIGIL for example, if I install an antivirus I have to take many pictures of confirmation and while this is good for users without administrative rights, this system is too cumbersome and better turn it off if are the only user on your computer ......

XP Security if you had doubts about this and with this image and you XD
refrescastes


Finally I can comment that the accserios well as technical support and assistance to help view has to be zero.

conclucion

Windows
Vista is an unstable operating system Cirta few resources to help us on in our problems, especially unsafe and uncomfortable and not very enjoyable.

I hope you enjoyed this post salu2;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment