Monday, March 7, 2011

Pirate Themed Appetizers

Robustella

This young girl of 26 years born in Amsterdam and based in Barcelona, \u200b\u200bhas been the fortunate to earn double award for best male and female collection of the 080 held in February 2011.



Krizia has spent a few minutes of your time to answer a few questions .

what was it that attracted you to the world of fashion you'd like to dedicate to him?
my mother is Italian and clothing wholesaler from childhood has led me to it fair and let me play among clothes.

What made your school studies and why? happiness
school driving, because I met in the lounge de l'Ensenyament.

What inspires you to create your own?
anything everyday you can mix in the style of the brand, to explain a story and it is ironic.

Correct me if I'm wrong, started designing for women and men in 2009 adds to your collections. Why? Which one it is easier to design?
because I noticed that fans had more boys than girls. It's easier girl but I like having the two versions.

Some of the features that you could describe your designs is the use of colors and bold prints and originality your clothes, how other adjectives that define your collections? Sport
deluxe

It is said "never say never" but ... what would not use color and fabric ever?
is difficult, I believe that everyone can play nicely, but still ... tulle.

What are the designers you like? "With which you most identify and why?
Bernhard Willhelm, Jeremy Scott, KTZ, cassette player, I identify them by colors, style and energy.

Congratulations won the seventh edition of o8o , How did it feel to receive an award that has 2 categories? What will you do with all or part of the prize money?
a big surprise, I always thought would never win any awards for being such divided into 2 categories, and I to have men and women the same collection seemed impossible. they keep working and investing in what I like, my job, my brand.

This is my personal question but ... How is your parade of 080 was delayed about an hour?
mine and the 2 above.

You're a girl very involved in parades, has participated in both national gateways and international levels, Madrid, Portugal, Barcelona, \u200b\u200bUnited Kingdom, Germany, with which of them you get and why?
all learn something, but I guess that's now in Barcelona.

Do you think your collection has more international scope than national?
do not know, but the least understood out of fashion as an artistic and business. This is not just value.

Where would you like to get a parade?
Japan, new york?

Besides parades, you participated in 2010 as a juror in the Elite Model auditions to choose the next Top English What do you think about the models and the exclusion of designer Elena Miro, Milan Fashion Week to represent their designs with models in size 44? q
I think they represent the image that the designer wants to make his mark.

Looking to the future, how you see the English fashion? Do you think they really succeeded in attracting the eyes of the outsiders?
until we start to appreciate what we have inside, I think not.

And finally, could you give me some advice for people who also want to break into the world of fashion?
to work hard and with enthusiasm and above all, do not stop to enjoy.

Thank you for having spent a few minutes of your time, has been a great pleasure.



Stock
Dizy
Diaz.































0 comments:

Post a Comment